PLANNING ON STARTING A BUSINESS IN NIAGARA?
You could be eligible for Business Training, Mentoring, and $5,000 through the Starter Company Plus program
Starter Company Plus is a training and mentorship program for both new businesses and businesses in their first two years of operations. The program includes:
- FREE BUSINESS TRAINING In the areas of business planning, sales & marketing, financial forecasting, bookkeeping, and more
- MENTORING Meet regularly with team of qualified business professionals that will help you successfully launch and grow your business
- CONSULTING Develop your business plan and launch your business with guidance from Small Business Enterprise Centre Consultants
- NETWORKING Meet other new start-ups. Support and learn from each other.
- GRANTS There are grants of up to $5,000 available.
Applicants must be over 18 and planning to work full-time in their business. Please contact the St. Catharines Enterprise Centre or Niagara Falls Small Business Enterprise Centre for a full list of eligibility requirements and further program details.
ontario network of excellence
Small Business Enterprise Centre
THE CITY OF Niagara Falls CANADA
905.688.5601 ext 1767
905-356-7521 x 5130
- Start Date:
- End Date: